Nature Made Biotin 5000 mcg liquid softgels contain biotin, which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those who are biotin deficient. Biotin also supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fats.† Biotin is part of the family of B vitamins and is also known as vitamin B7.
- May help support healthy hair, skin and nails‡
- Supports carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism†
Nature Made Biotin Liquid Softgel 5000 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Colors Derived From Natural Sources – No Synthetic Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
- Gluten Free
Available Sizes: 90 Count / 150 Count
BIOTIN 5000MCG MAX STRENGTH
When to Take:
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily, with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion
Biotin should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Biotin should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
Read more at http://www.natur
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click here.
At Nature Made, we’re committed to quality. That’s why we work with USP, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity. The Nature Made difference is easy to see — just look for the USP Verified Mark on the label of our products.
- See more at: http://www.naturemade.com/supplements/biotin/biotin-lsg-2500-mcg#SBbvWlSb0ZqzyKjV.97
Read more at http://www.naturemade.com/supplements/biotin/biotin-lsg-2500-mcg#yIGdptavDMo5M7Oe.99